Friday, September 17, 2010

It might be vanity

Or a waste of money, but I will be having my Vox blog, which is due to vanish into the ether, 'booked'. Working out a few issues with the manufacturer and when those are resolved, will do so.

I have comments and information from friends that I don't want to lose, and photos etc etc.

It's amazing how many regular users at VOX are upset about SixApart lowering the boom on Vox, even though they are offering exports to Typepad. Their reasons are legit, like memorial blogs for friends who have passed away. Issues with some not being able to export to Typepad, getting constant errors. WordPress doesn't have the same options and is a bit clunky to set up (miffed that I can't add my Redbubble widget to Wordpress but I was able to add banner).

Oh well.. life and the net does go on.



No comments:

Post a Comment