Thursday, September 9, 2010

Last day in Melbourne, and then homeward bound

It's been a lot of fun. Crazy hectic, but good. I have pushed my left leg and myself a lot, and have had some umm 'repercussions' from it, but overall, well worth it.

As luck would have it, the flu/asthma cough has just about gone this morning.

Have made lunches for Aikidomayland and myself. Don't really want to throw away all the stuff we didn't finish. I haven't had a packed lunch like this since grade school. heh

Both Aikidomayland and I feel as if we have packed more than what we packed at home for the trip. There are a few things, but I think we are still within the 23kg (50lbs) weight limit. The only meh thing today is having to lug backpack around. It's a bit heavy, but as long as Aikidomayland doesn't decide to POWERWALK everywhere, I should be ok.

Doing last minute checks to make sure we haven't left anything, and doing tidy ups. It's been nice here, and as much as I am looking forward to going home, I liked the time together with Wing, no cats, no kids, no phone calls.



No comments:

Post a Comment