Sunday, September 19, 2010

A traipse around King's Park

Aikidomayland has been asking me questions on how to use the FZ50. After some instructions, we went to King's Park. He used the Lumix FZ50, and I was using my precioussssssss errr Canon 550D.

Now he knows why I say little pocket camera is limited in comparison. After getting some great photographs with it he has stated he will be 'taking custody' or kidnapping it.

I got some great shots of the beautiful floral displays. Even made a panorama of one of the flower beds.

We also went there to redo the "Then and Now" of photos taken when Aikidomayland was just a little kid. With the slight overcast, the lighting was perfect, not so glarey like it was last time. Will be making copies of the THEN photos by scanning them, and send them along with the NOWs to the people running the "Do You Remember" there. They asked him on the spot if wanted to donate the photos.

Saw my photography instructor there. He seemed pretty pleased to see one of his former students actually putting his lessons to practical use. Also, I must have looked rather competent because I kept getting asked questions by strangers around there. :)

So tired right now, my eyes are trying to stare at each other. So, g'night peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment