Thursday, August 4, 2011

Broome Day Two-ish

Did a bit of local sight seeing, Pearl Lugger Museum, China Town, the Japanese/Chinese cemetery. Wing kinda figured out that walking me to exhaustion isn't conducive for fun vacation.

Got a swim suit for me, and I spent about 20 minutes in the pool when we got back. Felt great, feet stopped throbbing and knee felt much better.

Got an email from Redbubble. After two+ months they ' moderated'(aka deleted) one of my posts because although I didn't name anyone, or single out a group, the ones playing favorites felt picked upon and sicced Redbubble Admin on me. Boo f*cking hoo. The ones who went whining didn't like how I pointed out they were constantly playing favorites, ignoring and kicking back other work that in some cases were identical to the ones they were giving a pass to. Guess their guilt
conscience caught up with them and they went crying to mommy and daddy. I stand by my original statement... Screw 'em.


No comments:

Post a Comment