Monday, August 29, 2011

Well, getting things set to right

Was happy to hear that family and friends weathered the hurricane Irene unscathed. A bit soggy, but ok.

Caversham yesterday was a mixed bag. Was great seeing friends, was fun walking about. But as usual, I overdid it just a wee bit. Not as bad off as I used to get after a 6 hr walk about didn't totally lame me. I guess it's a sort of progress. Got some great photos of itty bitty birds, and some other larger critters. :)

Still plugging away at getting computer set up. I won't do it all at once, due to frustration that can build from install, reboot, swap disc or search for file, repeat as necessary over and over again. This shit gets old fast, as does rebuilding a system.

Right now, coffee is not a beverage... it's a necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment