Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Holy Moly, should have blogged it to their FaceBook page MONTHS ago

I just got off the phone with an Acer customer rep, one who actually did something other than try to bribe me with a crappy keyboard and mouse.

Ersan called Harvey Norman, and spoke to the senior/manager of the computer sales, and made arrangements for me to take faulty machine back, and exchange it, for a new model too, because this one isn't in stock anymore! I will be able to use my system image back up, but will have to update a few drivers. I can live with that! I have case #, direct phone numbers, and other contact details.

Why the Acer (non) Help Desk didn't do this after the third time this computer needed to be fixed is beyond me, but dayam I am very happy to know this has been fixed. Now just have to wait to get a ride down, or Saturday, whichever comes first

No comments:

Post a Comment