Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Decided to be a bit more proactive about Acer's inability to do the right thing

I have decided on a multi pronged plan of action. I already have copies of all the repair tickets printed and ready to go out. I have used social media Twitter and Facebook and have asked "18 month old under warranty computer sent in for repairs 5x. Now needs a 6th.Why can't I get it replaced as it's obviously a lemon?".

I was able to go into more detail on Facebook, listing the Two Grey Screen of Death sessions, the two sessions with the video card/motherboard/USB card replacements, the overheating/them wiping my hd without my permission, and now with it overheating again.

They want me to ship it back again. I have enrolled in Canon Photo5, and can't have this computer being shipped out, maybe being 'repaired' yet again, then sitting in a shop bench testing for weeks. And it's not right for them to expect me to put up with this yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment