Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day is just about over...

And I'm glad of it. Cons always mean lots of laundry, and other domestic chores need to get done. Wasn't easy, but I got most of it done today.

Spent time going through the pics I took at SupaNova. Have already posted a goodly number elsewhere. Have to resize them, upload them to LJ Scrapbook, and then add the descriptors. Maybe tomorrow, because right now I just can't handle it.

Ziggy, the Princess Bengal, was miffed because we were gone most of the weekend. She has been "Attend to me now!" all day. So has Loki, but in a lesser fashion. Keito, mega mellow as usual.

Well, I'm off to la la land. Bon nuit, buenos noches, good night!

p.s. I just watched Aikidomayland whap himself in the head with his jo. I tried my best, and did not snicker until after he left the room, and then did so quietly.



No comments:

Post a Comment