Thursday, July 2, 2009

Insert naughty words here

My back is a wreck. This cold wet weather has settled in well and good.. or should I say bad? Meegan came by today, and we ran a few errands. Mailed something to ShadoutCarver (no Carver, don't go sitting at the mail box. It's going to take at least a week to get there), got son some Strepsils, paid a few bills, and by the time we were finished, a whole whopping 45 minutes if that, it felt as if someone was kneeling with spiked kneepads buried in my lower back. Meegan said when she just walked into the house, her back started twinging. It's meat locker cold in here. Slate and stone floors are great for summer, but they are a misery for me now. Wheat bag and other heat packs work while I am sitting with them, but they don't do much good when I am mobile.

I think the next time Aikidomayland is out of town on business, I am going to see about getting reverse cycle installed.

I want to go to SupaNova this weekend. I know Aikidomayland isn't interested but I am. He is probably worried that I will get a a Wacom Bamboo.. oh wait, did that last year. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment