Thursday, July 2, 2009

If it's not ONE thing, it's another

Ok, I got a new backpack for my netbook. Not just for the netbook, but to be able to carry other items (ID, wallet, pen, etc). Got my external flash for my camera, and have charged up all the batteries for it, and it's working just fine.

However.... the battery pack that replaced my scooters' 'dead' one is leaking. Luckily it's on the stone floor, as what is leaking is corrosive and has stained the floor. We will have to go deal with the little Napoleon again, but for $320 you're damned right I am gonna deal with the jerk.

Also, the new external hard drive I had gotten for my son 2 weeks ago, has decided to die. At first we thought it was the USB cable. Annoying as the return process is going to be, at least it's still under warranty and we can get it exchanged.



No comments:

Post a Comment