Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dear Driver #36 of DHL

I was home today. I was sitting in my lounge room which overlooks the driveway. I had the curtain pulled aside so I could see if anyone pulled up in the driveway. I even had the front door open, with the security screen door securely latched, as an obvious sign there was someone at home. Aus Post delivered an item without a hitch.

Imagine my surprise when I go to my mail box, open it up and find a "Sorry to have missed you" card in there from DHL Driver #36.

No DHL van pulled into the driveway, no one knocked on the door. Even if I wouldn't have heard it, Keito the not so Brave would have come running in here to hide, a clear sign someone had knocked on the door. And with me in the lounge room which overlooks the driveway, I know no one came up it.

This has become common place with you, DHL Driver #36, and you know something, I'm fed up with it. Yes, I called to arrange delivery for tomorrow, something I've had to do too often, and I have also filed a complaint about this. I know you're on a schedule, but my time is also valuable to me.

Maybe next time DHL Driver #36, you will stop doing a drive by card drop, and actually knock on the f**king door!

Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment