Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weekend Wrap up

Archery was good yesterday. I loved watching the people with their full recurve kits (sights, stabilizers etc etc) walk past the target I was shooting at, look at all the arrows in the 9 and 10 scores. Did I mention I was shooting a long bow? >:) Noticed this morning when I was brushing my teeth that my face was a bit red. Time to break out the sunscreen!

Tonight is Tai Chi. I'm going but not overly enthusiastic about it. I feel a bit off (stiffness mostly). I'll just do what I feel up to doing, and sit out the rest should I feel the need.

Ordered Boxed set of DVDs, and was not happy with its condition when it arrived. The corners of the box are split, as is the corners of the lid. To say 'shop worn' would be polite. I sent photographs to the place where I had ordered them.



No comments:

Post a Comment