Monday, August 23, 2010

We got a lot done

Took down the pool (finally) and got it and the cover partially cleaned. Have to turn it over and hose out the inside of it now. Today has been the only day both of us have been home and have had a clear/no rain day at the same time. I have told Aikidomayland that if we can't patch the itty bitty leak in it with the vinyl patch kit, I will be getting a new one before summer sets it, but maybe a slightly smaller one this time.

Alan knows I over did it today. The lower ribs on my back are really getting pulled down to the hip, and my back is spasming. I have had two small glasses of Semillion Chardonnay and the ribs are loosening a bit. Still difficult to draw a deep breath, as the ribs are locked.

As for getting the rest of the back yard cleared out, I am going to hire a handyman. I can't keep up with it, and Aikidomayland is no help, not really. He means well, but he is so citified he cringes at the thought of dirt. *sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment