Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dust gummed eyes

I finally got a pedestal filing cabinet, with two drawers above it that I can use as a night stand. I have learned that wearing my contacts while clearing off and shifting the table I was using for a night stand isn't a great idea. The accumulated dust under and behind it.. yikes. It's all vacuumed out and ready for new furniture, but my eyes felt like sand paper afterward. Luckily I have some eyedrops to keep them flushed.

I have opened the flat pack box, with the 'some assembly required' cabinet/nightstand. I have asked Alan for an assist, as Ziggy is having way too much fun in the foam packing material, and the plastic bags the hardware came in.

I just have to be patient and wait for him, instead of me just hoping to it and doing it myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment