Thursday, August 19, 2010

My 'formal' AQIS feedback/complaint

Now, I understand the need for Quarantine, but I can't understand why a sealed DVD's store seal was slit, and it was opened and inspected. The DVD and its case obviously passed quarantine inspection. Don't know what flagged a DVD for AQIS inspection, but that isn't my complaint. Whoever opened it, and 'inspected' it for for whatever reason didn't put the DVD back on the 'spindle', left it loose in the case.

It arrived to my house in that state. I have spotted some dings and small scratches on it. This was a rare DVD that I had been looking for for about 7 years. I'm not happy with the condition your AQIS inspector left it.

I have put a blank DVD in the case, put it back in the shipping envelope, shook it, dropped it, and threw it. The DVD didn't come loose. SO, whoever opened and 'inspected' it did NOT properly repack it..

I don't think anything will come of it, but that's not the point. They really need to be a bit more careful.



No comments:

Post a Comment