Sunday, November 6, 2011

Busy-ish weekend

Wing went to an Aikido workhsop. I had to tape up his shoulder to prevent re-injury. The removal of the tape was... well, he know knows what it feels like to 'wax' hair. He said he can't understand why anyone would deliberately do that to herself, though.

Then, off to the third part of the Portraiture Workshop. This time it was practical application of lighting, whether gentle soft light, harsh direct, flash or any combination thereof. Was much fun. What's even better is when the instructor is a bit of a nutter, because it's fun and not boring. It was great, and rather sad it's over. Learned lots.

Hurry home, get ready. For what? Wing's an my 11th Wedding Anniversary. Still smitten after all these years. Wing made reservations at Coco's, in South Perth. It was wonderful.

Still need to educate the Purr-kids about these too-damned-early wake ups. They have a screwy sense of timing. If I go to bed early, they let me sleep late (that's any time after 7am) But should I go to bed late (around or after midnight) they get me up at 5am.


No comments:

Post a Comment