Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm no dummy

And I really don't like it when people try to treat me as such.

I bought a 'replacement battery charger' for my Canon 7D. I looked carefully at the photos posted and noted it was a Genuine Canon product.

Imagine my surprise when I opened the parcel, and not only found no cord for the charger, the charger rattled... and then when I looked at the back of it, I noticed it wasn't the same one I had seen on seller site. It was Counterfeit Canon product, flimsy, and poorly made. I said so to the seller. This is his reply and reason for canceling the sale' and my rebuttal.

eBay 16-Nov-11 at 16:05:48 AEDST


This case has been opened by the seller with the following reason: Other.
Additional information provided by the seller: Hi,

It is a replacement charger as I described in my listing.

I think it may be damaged during transportation. That is why it has rattle sound. Anyway, refund was made in full via paypal

Please agree to cancel this transaction.

Best regards,
J*****



My Reply: 16-Nov-11 at 17:58:04 AEDST


Item was Counterfeit Canon product. Not only that, what good is a battery charger without the cord, and with parts rattling around inside of it. Disappointed in the shell game of selling from "Adelaide" but not selling Genuine Canon product
.

If you try to screw me, you should at least kiss me first, or maybe dinner and a movie. I did get my money back.



No comments:

Post a Comment