Thursday, November 24, 2011

I should be close to 100% by Saturday

Still didn't get to sleep in, as the purrkids woke me up. I swear they take notes on what the other does. Keito was never one to traipse up and down our bodies until we get up, but after watching Loki do it.. oh yeah.

3 loads of laundry washed and hanging on the line, one currently in the washer. Amazing how just doing the laundry has tidied up the bedroom. it's so hot and dry outside, even the layered dress, are just about dry already.

Knee is feeling much better today, and back is happy for the warm weather. I should be fine for photo gig this Saturday. It's not an all day event, thank goodness. Evening fundraiser. Should be fun. The phto workshop we did this Sunday was a great refresher for me. Will be using off camera flash and flash stands. Wing is a bit nail biting nervous about this, but I have no idea why. He knows what to do and how, so he will be fine. But it's in his nature to worry and mull. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment