Saturday, November 26, 2011

What to pack..

Getting camera gear ready for tomorrow night. Luckily I got the 24/70 back from repairs. The collar in front of the focus ring was tilted. Turns out there was a small pin behind it that was worn out. Nothing I could have done to prevent it. All fixed now. Seeing as we are doing portrait shots, last thing I wanted was to have that lens out of commission.

Trying to decide whether to take the 100mm macro or the 50mm portrait lens. Also, if I want to take two cameras or just be quick in swapping of lenses. I do have the 'dual strap' Black Rapid. Of course, I will be hearing the theme music to "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly" if I rock that look.

Wing is packing his gear, and I have a funny feeling he will be 'over catering' gear-wise again. That's ok, he has to carry it, not me.



No comments:

Post a Comment