Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Out they went!

Threw out a double armload of worn out and threadbare clothing. Will probably chuck some more next week after I clear out the other closet.

Abso-fragging-lutely beautiful sunny day. Took care of the gardening. Amazing how fast the transplanted lemon grass is growing. Spending most of the day cleaning, and doing a lot of laundry. Most of the clothes line is filled with soon to be sunshine fresh smelling clothes/towels.

Wing and I have been asked to take photos of a local charity event. We said yes. Waiting for the coordinator of the event to stop by today to drop off tickets and schedule.

Will be one helluva learning experience for Wing. He's a bit nervous about it. I reminded him he has worked a crowd before at SwanCon. He countered with "But I knew them!" I think he will be just fine.

Off to hang another wash load out on the line!

No comments:

Post a Comment