Thursday, July 3, 2008

After re-watching their performances

I stand by my original opinion. The New I Voci Singers were the best of the lot last night.
I listened to all of the choirs again, and Voce wasn't shrill, muddy or off key at all. The others.. well, one was so shrill I winced a few times. The one that did "I Say A little Prayer for You", I wondered what mad them select Miss I can't hold a note as their lead singer.

Voci's rendition of Xanadu was excellent, even nailed that high note without an iota of quavering. Crystal clear.

Un-son, Robin knows if his group goof up, I say so. (Last year I asked him who was strangling their soprano. He agreed).

The judges with their rather idiotic criteria.. "Not entertaining enough." Were they supposed to do more than sing, harmonise, gently dance while singing? I noticed the other groups when they very active dancing, their musicality went right out the window (Ashlee Simspon Syndrome).

Oh, but that was ok with the judges. :p



No comments:

Post a Comment