Friday, July 25, 2008

Gah!

I pushed myself at the gym last night. I don't think I over did it, but I definitely feel it.

Got my full 20 mins on the bike, varying from break neck speed to cool down speed. Jelly legs when I was done.

Some idiot who couldn't read the "PLEASE PUT WEIGHTS BACK WHEN FINISHED" sign, in bold red letters 2 inches high, and left 120 kilos on the leg press. Got some help from a very nice man to put them back. He was nice enough to load my itsy bitsy weight limit. Made the rounds on the rest of the machines, and finished my routine.

Got up this morning, too early due to our furry alarm clock going off too early, again. And then I felt every exercise I did yesterday. I asked aikidomayland when does going to the gym stop hurting. The smart-assed answer I got was "About two days after."



No comments:

Post a Comment