Sunday, July 20, 2008

They aren't too happy with me

But it was for their own good.

Keito and Loki went to their V.ery E.xpensive T.echnician today, for their F5 and FIV boosters, and a physical. The vet was very impressed on how he was able to easily examine their eyes and teeth and ears. I told him I had them used to me handling them that way as it makes it easier for examinations and treatments. He said he wished other owners would do that. He has been bitten often trying to examine eyes/ears/nose/mouth of cats or dogs.

Keito is no longer overweight, and Loki is just right. Their teeth are in perfect condition, no tartar or cavities, and they are in excellent health. Next month, I get pet insurance. The cost per year to cover both cats should they get hurt is about as much as one emergency vet office visit.  Definitely value for money. It's kind of like having a condom. It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.



No comments:

Post a Comment