Saturday, July 26, 2008

Corporate 'parties'

Business function tonight. "Evening wear" edition. *sigh*

aikidomayland went to work early (Casual Friday) so he can skate out and get into suit and tie.

For me, I have the dress I'm going to wear hanging in shower steamed room to pull the wrinkles out and to get the 'been in the closet for 4 months' smell. Manicure done, and wondering if I want to try giving pedicure. I think I'll pass on that.

Getting sympathetic back ache just thinking about wearing heels, but I really can't wear sneakers with formal evening wear. (laughing) Or maybe I should start a trend.



1 comment:

  1. That’s nice! Even I have to attend more than 5 corporate events Chicago this month which means I have to keep my dresses ready for each event. Well, it does get tiring sometimes but such events are quite enjoyable as well.

    ReplyDelete