Saturday, July 5, 2008

My message to Viacom

I had to pick any category, but what I am contacting you about has nothing to do with Comedy Central.

What I view online isn't any business of yours. What I view on YouTube isn't any business of yours. All your posturing and trying to force YouTube to disclose who sees what when is make me use proxy software when I visit YouTube. You can rest assured I am not the only person doing this now or before, so your wanting to know user and IP addresses isn't going to give you true details. All your pressuring YouTube has done is made me shop more carefully for media, making sure I do NOT purchase something connected to Viacom. Talking with my wallet is the only way I can protest your actions, and I have encouraged others to do so as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment