Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Heroes, Season 3, eps 2, 3, 4

Ok, again, I know there was a writers strike, but Episode 1 was a serious stuff up. It was as if the writers forgot what the 1st two seasons were about.

By episode 4 (so far) things are a bit more back on track, for the most part.

SPOILER SPACE BELOW
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I don't like (or believe) how the character Mohinder is quite right. Yes, he would inject himself before anyone else, but not because he has the screaming ya yas for someone.

Nathan Petrelli Peter from the future shoots Nathan to change the future, and hide the Present Peter inside someone (he gets out later, and niftily learns the other escapees super powers). It doesn't work, and Nathan suddenly becomes a Holy Roller. Then he gets his own Jiminy Cricket.. the ghost of Linderman past! (Think Six in Battlestar Galactica).

Claire on a murderous rampage to kill Peter in the future? Now I know he screwed up, but enough for his niece to want to kill him?

Hiro and Ando There is no way Ando would kill Hiro. Not now nor in the Future. Knock him out, maybe, but kill him? Not a chance.

Sylar I kind of figured out why Peter and him were so much alike. I had thought they were related, and I was right. Who would have thunk that in Ep 4 I would feel sorry for Sylar/Gabriel?

I do find it... amusing how the 'heroes' seem hook up and get hitched.



No comments:

Post a Comment