Monday, October 13, 2008

Sunday in the park? Nah

Went to archery like usual. Had a helluva good set of ends. Decided to head to the 40 meter target. Bad move, seeing as I had been shooting at 30 meters. One should always go from furthest to closer targets, not the other way around. I didn't do too badly, but more misses than I care to have, but over all good.

Went to Foo Gwai, where upon Aikidomayland and I made a poke bun sacrifice to Akire-yta. There were some rather rude diners, nagging the wait staff and just being overall rude jerks. Such is life.

I have been working on another digital painting. I did a small version of it, and decided to make a larger version so it would have more details. But I'm not going to do it all in one long sitting, as I did that with a different artwork and it took two days for my poor dried out eyes to recover. Live and learn.

Yesterday, I had sliced lots and lots of strawberries, and sprinkled some sugar over them, and popped in the fridge to 'self syrup', as they were rather sour, not just tart. Came out perfect. Made some whipped cream with the vanilla bean paste, and thinly sliced some madeira cake. Yup, I served strawberry shortcake. I swear Aikidomayland had a private moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment