Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sometimes being right isn't the only thing to consider

I don't like censorship, even if it's self imposed, but to shut someone up, I removed from sale (not from site) some of the best digitally painted portraits I had done over the weekend and part of this week. She accused me of just 'running them through a filter". Even though that function is available iwth TB, I didn't use it. I even have screen caps of the many layers, even with the brushes used listed, and she still insisted I 'stole her photograph' (no, I took legal photograph) and ran it through paint filter (uhh no). I used the same I did with the Kandyce and Jewel photographs, but used oils instead, and boy was that tricky as all get out! I even showed the work in progress to someone (not that I need to prove I'm not lying, but I so really hate to be called one.)

She called the hosting site, and even though she was told I was doing nothing illegal, she kept posting defamatory comments and veiled threats. I don't need this, so once again, she gets katowed to even though she is in the wrong and I am in the right. Who knows, maybe I will just host them elsewere, OR take a chance on getting nose bleeds from the chemicals in the paints and cleaners, and hand paint them, and then repost them.

Funny, she said all the others were 'outraged'. I got email from them saying "Wow, Thanks!" or othersuch comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment