Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oh the fun (and egos) never stop

I took some photographs over the past week, where it was expressed that photographing was ok, just no video (due to recording artist rights)

I have used said photographs along with my Wacom and art program to create Digital Oil Paintings. Said person isn't named or identified as I made sure the facial features were blurred. Someone is trying to throw her weight around, saying it's illegal for me to be doing this. I have checked, double check, and even had two people get back to me, and it is NOT illegal. It would be if I had used photos taken by someone else without their written permission. I own the photographs I took, I am the copyright holder of them and can use them as I see fit.

Why do some people feel the need to bully? It doesn't work with me. You would think people would get that by now.



No comments:

Post a Comment