Thursday, November 27, 2008

Better, stronger, faster

Well, not faster.

aikidomayland and I went for our 'constitutional' again. Even though I had back spasms (I get them no matter what I do) but this time I didn't have to stop to arch my back to stop them. It might have been due to my trying to get photographs of the ever flittering birds, that will sit stock still when you stare at them, but bring a camera up, and they become Speedy Gonzales.

Had dental check up today, also. Gum issues much improved. Dr L was surprised at how much tartar built up in just three months. My teeth are in great shape, even though I do have cracks that are just surface, not through the enamel, because of my clenching teeth. Hey, physio and hydro therapy was rather rough and painful, and to not scare people, I would clench down hard to not cry out.) Teeth cleaned, polished, and fluoridated! I go back in 3 months again.




No comments:

Post a Comment