Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bleh

Feel like crap, back is really stiff and sore. I guess the good part is it's spasming is calmed with some Ibuprofen +.

Even though I felt like crap, I insisted on doing our evening walk. aikidomayland said we could take the shorter route, but I didn't want to do that. Set a bad precedent that way. So we did the usual distance, but walked a wee bit slower.

Came home, cooked nice healthy dinner. Had to eat slowly, as I stupidly skipped lunch (was feeling bleh) and was feeling rather ravenous. Bite, chew slowly, sip juice mixed with lemon soda, repeat.

Almost subliminal headache has gone away, so that's good.

Early night I think.



2 comments:

  1. I saw on tv there is this thing it doesnt cover insurance though you lay in this chair an they pull your back an supposidly it works really good you never have back pain anymore. It was on the news for people who suffer with back pain problems but its like 3000 dollars.. alot of money but i guess its worth it. I hope you feel better though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the well wishes, Ruzi. I do have a 'medical chair' and it does help. 

    ReplyDelete