Friday, November 28, 2008

Thighs are a'twitching, and back is complaining

Went for my walk early, as I am quite sure I won't be good company, as I am still a bit irked at aikidomayland's behavior.

I deliberately walked a bit faster going up the hills, hence the twitching feeling in the quads. Stopped to take some photographs of some gallahs along the way, and some kangaroo paws that are in full bud, and a few flowering already.

Got my spare Sansa cable, as I want to keep one for recharging, and one for syncing/writing. This way, they just stay put, no wandering, no wondering where the hell it is.

Loki has developed this ... habit. If I am wearing shoes, he will use them as a scratch post to get my attention, and if I am bare footed he will nip my instep. Goofy moggie.



No comments:

Post a Comment