Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy/Merry/Joyous/Bright *insert your holiday here*

I was woken up dark and early by two -let us out we have to pee NOOOOOOW- cats before 5:30 this morning. *sigh* They haven't learned what 'sleeping in' means yet. Still had/have that 'if you aren't careful, I will be come a migraine' headache, woke up with it. Have taken appropriate measures to keep it at bay.

Getting ready to fix the partial feast. Not going to cook the 12.5 kilo (27.5 lbs) turkey again. Yes, it was yummy last year. But no, not this year.

We went to An's house last night, whereupon aikidomayland wowed his mom with his cooking skills. I ran as much interference as I could, to keep her from trying to take over. Lovely red emperor cooked to perfection, and stir fried veggies. For such a tiny slip of a woman, wow can she eat! It did her some good to have company. aikidomayland spent the night there, which is why the cats were bugging me to let them out.

Off to the kitchen for me! Must begin the mystical dance of pots and pans that result is an almost artistic result.

Stay safe!



No comments:

Post a Comment