Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A pillaging we will go...

Meegan came by today, reminding me we had an appointment in Garden City. So, after we were done, we went pillaging. I got a few items needed in the house, and finished off holiday shopping.

Got back home, rescued another skink from Loki, and set it free in my potted veggies.

Archery yesterday: aikidomayland forgot (selective amnesia, common in the male of the species) I had mentioned that I don't do competitions, and loaded up my stuff. *sigh* Off we went. I mentioned his ummm forgetting things that matter to me has got to stop.

Well, after the competition, of which I once again showed everyone, including DimJim, that the reason I don't compete isn't because I can't. I just don't want to.

Met up with Delicious Irony and Discordia13 at Foo Gwai, where we solemnly sacrifed pork buns to akire-yta.



No comments:

Post a Comment