Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Wheel keeps turning

Kinda bummed out, but still have things that need to be done, so went and did them.

Went to Bunnings to get a Torx set. Went to the tools section and was asked "Can I help you?" and when I explained what I was looking for, the guy immediately tried to tell and sell me Phillips head screwdrivers. I put my hand up and said "No, not Phillips head, not Allen wrenches, and not standard head screw drivers, but Torx. The kind to crack open and XBOX 360." A woman came from around the aisle an said "I know, follow me." He looked kind of sheepish at being shown up.

Went to grocery store to get 'brownie making supplies', as I received a request to make some for Christmas by Jean, Un-son, Robin mom. I am experimenting with organic cocoa amounts to make "chocolate oil' to make the brownies semi-sweet. This batch has white chocolate chips in it, as Jean can't eat any sort of legumes, including nuts.

aikidomayland pouted a bit when he found out the first batch was for Jean. I have enough supplies to make three more batches. The issue is only one baking dish for them. Oh well, he will just have to wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment