Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Acer Z5610 Update

Called JH Computer Services to get an update on the computer. Not only were they courteous, but concise. Mainboard and video card have been replaced, and Jye has it running to test it. I told Ewan that I would get the GSODs when working with any graphics editing programs (Photoshop, Corel, Twistedbrush) so Jye will be testing that next. Should all go well, will be delivered back to me tomorrow! Woo hoo!

So, any and all of you Acer users local to me have a problem with your Acer computer, take it to JH Computer Services. No BS, and great customer service.

On an aside, I am glad I have the old acer up and running. Funny, I have been using all the above mentioned software, and nary a problem. Slower, true, but no crashes or GSODs.

No comments:

Post a Comment