Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cleaning in installments

I think makers of household cleaning appliances (mops, vacuum cleaners etc) have got to get it thru their heads that not all people who are using these products are but 5'4" tall. Right now, it feels as if someone has their knee in the middle of my back, and that's only from vacuuming one room! Ouch. I either need a chiropractor, a physio-terrorist, or therapeutic massage.

Much thanks to Alan and Un-son, Robin for moving my potted avocado tree into the shade. Turns out they need to be kept shaded until they are about my height. At least it was moved before the sun damaged it too badly.

Aikidomayland will be back home in a few days. I swear I have spoken to him more on the phone while he's been in Zambia, than I did when he was home! I keep telling him there is no need to call every day, I'm not going to melt or fall apart while he is away. If there is a problem I will send a text message. Oh well.








No comments:

Post a Comment