Friday, December 24, 2010

The Inventive Engineering continues

The pool vacuum I got didn't quite fit with the current pool fixtures. After about an hour of scrounging, and a bit of examination and inventive thinking, the pool vacuum works fine.

So, two water filters running side by side (two intakes, one outflow from a T Junction) and a rigged pool vacuum. Aikidomayland keeps asking me how I can do this. He is a linear thinking, whereas I'm a lateral thinker. I knew what was needed so created a reasonable fascimile. *takes a bow* Unfortunately, jumping to the solution is why I was really bad at having to do long form algebra in highschool. I looked at equation, knew the answer, but couldn't write it out. Oh well

Oh yeah, 90f (30c) is easier to deal with when you have a big cool puddle of crystal clear water. *contented sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment