Sunday, December 5, 2010

Long productive day

I asked hale and healthy males of the house, several times, to get the leaf vacuum/mulcher busy and clean up the front yard and nothing coming of it. Then I just asked one of them to get it out for me.

When that didn't happen, I signed up for the USS OMYFEWKINGACHINGBACK, and did it myself. I used it on the front area, and no more dried purple flowers from the Jacaranda tree, and gum leaves have been vacuumed, mulched and distributed on the front yard. Smells pretty good, too.

After a well deserved (and needed) shower, I sat down and put some 2011 calendars together. Bengals (as in pedigree cats), Big Cats (Lions and tigers, no bears! But cheetahs!), Aussie Birds, and Exotic Animals.

Gallery
Light's, Camera, Still Shots, and Action


No comments:

Post a Comment