Thursday, December 2, 2010

Furry alarm clock went off at O'cat-thirty

I think the fires south of us had the fur kids a bit on edge. If I could smell the smoke that strongly, and taste ash in the air, it had to have been 10 times worse for them.

I took the opportunity get get in an early shower, take care of potted trees before it gets hot, and to get caught up on some artwork I had been planning on doing. Into abstracts right now, don't really know why. Just am.

Have been on a 'check and chuck' mission in the house. It's amazing how much junk accumulates. Biggest problem is boxes. We recycle so well, that we fill the recycle bin long before it's due to for pick up/ I break down boxes so they take up less room, but still so many of them. The pool had 4 boxes (the two boxes in the big box was a bit overboard, if you ask me). I have saved one box for the fur kids to play in.

Have been seeing more and more Red-Collared Lorikeets around here. I even managed to get a great photo of two juveniles!





No comments:

Post a Comment