Monday, December 13, 2010

Something I noticed when at the concert

Even when one of the band members gestured for the audience to get up and dance/groove/have fun, many of the concert goers just sat in the horribly uncomfortable plastic chairs. Why? Just because they paid for the chair didn't mean they were glued to the damned thing!

Then they complained that others were standing up. The woman behind me started yanking on the woman sitting next to me when she stood up, demanding she sit down. She turned around and told Grinch to stand up. Grinch #2 right behind her crossed her arms and threatened to sic security on her. She said go right ahead. Then the woman behind me yanked really hard on the woman next to me, and I turned to her and said "You do realise that's assault, don't you?"

Sitting down during a live rock concert is blasphemous in my opinion, especially when the band is trying to get the audience up on their feet. What a bunch of lumps! I got up, along with many others, and danced, clapped and cheered. I know how to behave at a rock concert.

They got many standing ovations from the 'awake' audience members.

No comments:

Post a Comment