Thursday, June 25, 2009

As the Scooter Turns aka The Saga of the Subiaco Sulker!

Ok, the scooter is fixed. The guy loves making up shit on the spot.

"Yeah, your scooter is fixed. Now, I told you before we don't store them here (point of order, no he didn't) and we are out of here at 5:30. That doesn't mean we are closed at 5:30, it means we are gone *insert vamoose noise here*, so ya better get here by 5."

While he was chewing me out, I remained pleasant, even chirpy, while his tone of voice was just rude, and sent Aikidomayland a text message about it. "Scooter fixed, he just told me they don't store them there, you HAVE to be there by 5 to pick up, they will help load it in car."

I told the man on the phone I would call him right back, and he said "Listen, I told you we don't store them, and that's it. Ya just get here in time."

What an asshole.

Aikidomayland messaged back that the pick up time ok by him.



No comments:

Post a Comment