Sunday, June 7, 2009

Furry Alarm clock works purrrfectly

Loki began tromping around and around and around, across us, on us, sitting on my pillow, at 6am ish. So I got up, fed the furballs, got coffee started, got dressed for 8:30 Tai Chi session.
Aikidomayland on the other hand stayed in bed until 8am, and then chastised me for not being ready after he got out of the shower. Whohuhwha..? Oh well, never mind. Made it there relatively on time (that's blog speak for others were late too, so the class started not quite on time)

After the class started, I found out that dentist appointment had an interesting side effect. Having my head lower than my feet put a lot of pulling pressure on my lower back, specifically the location of the implant in my spine. Wednesday, I was pretty much hobbling around. Found out I hadn't fully recovered yet, as I used Aikidomayland to help me over to where we had our gear. Oy.

Met up with Delicious Irony and Discordia12 for brunch. Much fun conversation, and excellent munchies. Didn't quite slip into a food coma, but definitely felt the urge to hibernate. (Not to self, do NOT skip breakfast before attending a 2 hr tai chi session). Will get to see many nifty pictures from their Paris/England jaunt.

Pillage was less than usual. Nifty side effect from making soups during the winter. Also got myself a new leather bag, kind of the shape of a small briefcase. My netbook fits perfectly inside it, as does all the other items I had in my backpack. The backpack is ok, but it can give me a helluva back ache sometimes. Also, sometimes need somehting a bit dressier. Only one problem with the new bag; shoulder strap was too thin. So, I appropriated a shoulder strap from one of our laptop bags. Problem solved! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment