Monday, June 29, 2009

Wild and windy weekend

It's been crazy with the weather around here. High winds have had the very tall gum tree swaying like a Bali dancer! Didn't go to Tai Chi as my lower back was making it difficult to balance. Even a deep breath was a bit troublesome. Managed to get pillaging done. Even with sticking to a careful grocery list, the tally was high. Prices keep going up. Found some nifty heat packs that are good for 8 hrs. Made life much easier for both Aikidomayland and I. Oh, did I forget to mention, he pulled a muscle under the left side of his ribs during aikido?


We didn't go to archery today because of the weather. But Aikidomayland did go to a martial arts sword demonstration. When he came back, we went to Foo Gwai, made proper pork bun sacrifice to Akire-yta .

My two extra batteries for my Lumix have taken a hike. Checked every camera bag, every laptop carry case, table drawer, and camera item storage cabinet, and nothing. Nada. Bupkiss. I have done something that will guarantee they resurface. I ordered two more. *sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment