Thursday, June 18, 2009

Seemingly long day

I ask ahead of time to forgive any and all typos. Using Mini-Me while in bed, under the warm electric blanket heated comforter, and my eyes are still a big dodgy.

Dug out my old Windows XP Registry tweaks to use to speed up the netbook, to free up memory, to optimize my swapfile and a few other things . The difference is noticeable right after the reboot. And until I can get MiniMe to Acer approved computer shop to have the memory installed. I probably could do it myself, but as the machine pretty much needs to be disassembled to add the ram, I would prefer it go into the shop. If I screw it up and break something, I'm SOL. Authorised Acer shop bungle it, they have to fix it.

I definitely did too much raking, shoveling, hauling yesterday. Triceps are stiff to the point I can straighten my arms with difficulty... painful difficulty. I still wish we had a bathtub, instead of just showers. *sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment