Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday means massive deliveries

The vintage coffee percolator arrived. I gave it a test brew. Oh my. I think my toes curled at the results.

It brews wonderfully (sips again, and has Caffiengasm) but as it's an older vintage pot, it's not self timed. Once the water starts burbling, let it brew for 10 minutes or as long as needed until coffee strength is attained, and then unplug it.  I am using one of the other pots to keep it warm afterward.  :) (sips again and shudders) And it's HOT! Because this one doesn't have an automatic shut off timer, I don't think it will burn out because of being 'left on warm' over night by the last one up *cough coughhubbycough cough*

My order from "Catch of the Day" arrived. One thing surpassed my expectations, and one thing, the adjustable trolley was a disappointment and fell short. I guess as karma goes, it all averages out.

Ziggy has been enjoying Monday delivery, as every time, she gets a free cardboard toy with each one.



And, the humongous cat tower arrived today. The speed in which it was dispatched and delivered floored me.  And it came in an every bigger free cardboard toy for the cats. Hmmm, I think we will be donating a few of them to our archery club for target butts. Or there will be no room for us humans in here.



No comments:

Post a Comment