Thursday, June 25, 2009

This doesn't augur well

Brought my scooter down to the only shop in town that works on them. The guy I traded three emails with regards to replacing the throttle was there, and immediately started being a bit of an asswipe.

"Oh her.. I got 20 emails from her." (him)

"No, you got maybe 4." (me) (turns out it was three)

"We don't have this exact throttle. We don't have this economy button." (him)

"That's fine, I never use it as there is nothing but hills around me." (me)

"We have to make sure it can communicate with the regulator." (him)

I'm starting to get pissed off, but didn't show it. The throttle is a glorified dimmer switch. The further your twist it, the more power. All these 200 watt hub motors are the same, as are the regulators.

I don't like being yanked around. I don't like being called "Little lady" or equivalent. Just because I have tits does not mean I am not knowledgeable. If my frigging back wasn't an issue, I would have done the work myself!


They'll 'get back to me'.



No comments:

Post a Comment