Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A woman's work is never done

Aikidomayland wanted to take the chain saw to Bunnings to make sure I put it together correctly. Guess what? I did. Got the bar and chain oil for the chain saw, safety glasses for me, work glasses for him, and got to work.

Fig tree is now re-homed in a nice large pot. It started perking up within 20 minutes.



I used the chain saw and took down about 30% of the dead wattle tree in the front.



Then I attacked the Geraldton Wax tree that was on the fence. There is now a 2ft gap between the end of the cut part and the fence.



Then went after another Geraldton Wax tree that was on the roof of the shed.

Aikidomayland is a bit leery of the chain saw, but after me using it, and showing him that with a little proper care, it's no more dangerous than using a pruning saw.



No comments:

Post a Comment