Thursday, June 18, 2009

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!

Who would have though a small cat could be so damaging.

Ziggy likes to jump up on things. She has jumped up onto the TV stand, and when she leapt off, the shelf would slide backward. Almost lost the TV once. That sliding shelf has been rectified

But who would have though her antics would tip over a 50+ kilo electric scooter? She knocked it over leaping off of it (gouged the seat too, but that is minor) and it landed hard onto the floor. Now, it doesn't run if there is anyone sitting on it. Propped up on the center stand, it will run at economy but at full power on the center stand, it starts and stops, and then just stops.

I rely on my scooter. It's my transportation. First Alan loses his in an accident, and now mine not working??? Aikidomayland might have a fit, but if I can't fix mine, I am replacing it. I need my own transportation, I will not go back to having to wait for him to pencil me in for dentist/doctor appointments, or for running to the shops for an item or two.



No comments:

Post a Comment