Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Alan may never help me cook dinner again

Decided on garlic shrimp (prawns), spinach fettuccine and tomatoes, with parsley and pepper for dinner. Alan was helping to get things out of low areas. He was also helping me with garlic cloves.

He was separating them from the bulb. Then I would snick the ends off, give it a good whack on the counter, and easily remove the skin from the clove.

One of the cloves I smashed, decided to go squirting across the room instead of just squashing flat. I don't know the exact area in the kitchen, but as the laws of the universe would have it, the errant clove shot across the room, and with all that wide open space in the kitchen, it hit Alan in the groin. He folded.

I know I shouldn't laugh... but *snrk*

No comments:

Post a Comment